Medical Reports & Referral Letters
- X-ray’s and reports
- MRI scans and reports
- Doctor’s referral letters/reports (if applicable)
Comfortable Loose Fitting Clothing
- For Lower Body injuries and conditions we require that shorts be worn in order to assess the structures properly
- Upper Body injuries like Shoulder, Neck, Low Back conditions we advise wearing a T-shirt that can easily be removed during the assessment.
- Ladies should wear proper undergarments that provide sufficient privacy during treatment as we cannot perform Massage or Manual therapy treatment over garments, sweaters, cardigans or jackets.
- If you need to attend the clinic during your working hours, we have changing facilities to assist in changing into the proper attire.
- Due to time constraints we strongly advise that you change before commencing treatment otherwise this will cut into your treatment time.
- Should you attend the clinic for a specific foot, ankle or leg problem we need to assess the shoes you most often use during your activity, so you would need to bring these to your session
- It is advisable to bring proper training shoes/sneakers in the event of you performing an exercise routine under our supervision
- Should you own and/or wear any corrective foot devices/insoles/orthotics you will need to bring these to your session
Jewellery and Make-up
- In the interest of hygiene and safety, we strongly advise removing all Make-Up and Jewellery before commencing treatment
How to Make a Booking
Please read this page for more information on how to make an appointment.